These tenders are great for dipping in your favorite sauce, adding to a wrap, or slicing over a fresh salad. Try them with the Fresh Spinach Salad recipe- it’s delicious!
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced into 1/2 inch thick strips (or 6-8 chicken tenderloins)
- 1 cup raw almonds (almond meal works if you don’t have a processor)
- salt & pepper
- choice of seasonings (garlic powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, etc.)
- 2 eggs
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place almonds in a blender or food processor and blend well.
- Mix in salt, pepper, and seasonings. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip chicken in egg wash, dredge in ground almonds, and place on parchment.
- Spray lightly with olive oil to coat.
- Bake 15 minutes, flip and then bake another 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.