- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3–4 chicken breasts or thighs
- 3–4 c. greens (could use spring greens, spinach, etc.)
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8–10 strawberries, quartered
- 1 c. corn, grilled on the cob or roasted in the oven
- 1–2 ripe avocados, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 huge bunch of fresh cilantro (2 cups packed)
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. water, if needed
- Combine ingredients and toss chicken to coat. Place in fridge and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill (or cook over the stovetop) to cook until chicken is cooked through. Let rest, then slice against the grain.
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in blender and blend for about a minute until smooth. Add water if needed to make it run smooth. (Keeps in fridge for 3-4 days.)
- Saute bacon pieces until cooked. Scoop out and drain on paper towels.
- Spread corn on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season, and roast in oven until warm.
Assemble the salads and enjoy!