Crispy like it’s fried without all the fat/calories.
- 4 (4 oz.) tilapia filets (about 1 lb.)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c. Fiber One cereal, finely ground (or oven fry breading- less fiber)
- Kraft fat free, calorie free butter spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In one bowl, whip egg whites until somewhat frothy.
3. In another bowl, combine Fiber One, cheese, and all the seasonings.
4. Dip each filet first in the egg whites & then coat evenly with the Fiber One mixture.
5. Spray a cookie sheet with butter spray (only the area where fish will be laying), then spritz top of the fish as well.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not overcook.
Shared by Caty Kaups