- 2 sweet potatoes, very thinly sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 c. cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small lime, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 c. adobo sauce (from canned chipotles in adobo sauce)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper.
Spread in thin layer on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
Top with cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sweet potatoes are golden brown.
Remove baking sheet from oven and top potatoes with black beans, mango, radishes, avocado, and serrano pepper.
Add a squeeze of lime, drizzle adobo sauce, and sprinkle with salt.
Serve from pan with lime slices on the side.
Shared by Elise Rigney