Photo Credit: AnOnionExposed.blogspot.com
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 c. flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 c. wheat bran
- 2/3 c. coconut flakes, toasted and cooled
- 1-2 Tbsp. chopped almonds, toasted & cooled
- 1/4 c. dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, etc.)
- 1/3 c. dark chocolate chips
Combine honey, peanut butter, and vanilla in medium bowl and mix well. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Gently stir dry ingredients into creamy mixture and mix thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Form into balls.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.