- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground cloves (may omit)
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- ¾ stick butter
- 1 Tbsp. cream or milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Powdered sugar, amount may vary
- Mix following ingredients in a large bowl: eggs, pumpkin, sugar, and oil.
- Sift and add the following: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Mix well and pour into 10.5” x 15.5” x 1” greased and floured pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, cream or milk, and vanilla together until soft.
- Add powdered sugar until correct consistency to spread. Cut into 2″ to 3″ bars.
Recipe shared by Jeanne Rychlak from Guest Services