- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/4 c. onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 c. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 small jalapeno, seed and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice (more, if needed)
- 1/8 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt (more, if needed)
Using a spoon, scoop the flesh of the avocados into a low serving bowl, discarding any bruised, browned areas.
Mash the avocado until it reaches the desired texture.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Taste to see if it needs more salt or line juice. Serve immediately.
For leftovers, transfer to airtight dish and refrigerate. If top browns while storing, scrape off before serving. Use within 3 days.