- 1 small zucchini
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz. each)
- olive oil
- 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grate zucchini using a cheese grater, then place on a clean kitchen towel. Squeeze as much liquid from zucchini as possible. (The more moisture you can remove, the crispier the zucchini crust will be.)
3. Season generously with salt & pepper, then add Parmesan to zucchini shreds, stir and set aside.
4 Place each chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound until 1/2 inch thick. Season with salt & pepper.
5. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
6. Top each with a thick layer of zucchini mixture.
7. Bake in oven until just cooked through, about 15 minutes.
8. Heat broiler to high (or increase oven to 500 degrees) and broil until golden and crisp on top, approx. 2-5 minutes.
9. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze on top.
Recipe by HelloFresh.com