These tasty zucchini tots are a perfect and easy dinner for a chilly fall day.
- 1 c. grated zucchini (squeeze out moisture)
- 1 egg
- ¼ c. onion, finely chopped
- ¼ c. bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients and spoon into the muffin tin.
- Press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 15 – 18 minutes or until top is browned and set.
- Run knife around edge to remove.
Makes around 16 zucchini tots.